Amazon Prime Day is July 14-17, 2018. While you can’t get any Prime Day wine discounts on Amazon.com, you can get cash back on wine that you buy at Whole Foods Market, which is owned by Amazon. Translation: shift your wine buying to Whole Foods in the days leading up to Amazon Prime Day, and see some of that wine money come back to you!
- Everyone who spends $10 at Whole Foods from July 11-17, 2017 can earn $10 towards shopping on Amazon Prime Day. That’s $10 back for buying a bottle of wine! Simply scan your Prime Code or use your mobile number at checkout.
- Amazon Prime Visa Cardmembers can earn 10% cash back on their Whole Foods Market purchases from July 14-17, 2018. The offer is good for any purchases, including wine, up to a total of $400. Note that this is for in-store purchases, not online purchases.
Not sure what wine to buy at Whole Foods? Here are a few classics that you can easily stock up on, with the reassurance that they will come in handy later. Note that the Amazon Prime Day offer is good for in-store purchases only, but for the purposes of providing a web link, we’re linking to the Amazon Prime Now instance of Whole Foods.
- Roederer Estate Brut – A $20 crowdpleaser. The Roederer Estate Brut strikes that beautiful balance between fruit, creamy texture, and refined bubbles.
- Charles Smith The Velvet Devil Merlot – If you’re looking for a classic value Merlot brimming with dark fruit, this $15 bottle is your pal. Rated 88 points on Wine Enthusiast, it’s ready to drink now.
- Silver Oak Cabernet Sauvignon – Just to prove that Whole Foods Market doesn’t just carry value wines, you can also nab a $75 bottle of Silver Oak Cabernet Sauvignon at most stores. This is your classic Napa Cabernet with silky smooth tannins and complex aromatics, that will age beautifully over time.
Photo credit: Amazon.com