PSA to the lucky residents (or tourists) of Vegas, Miami, and Chicago: Tickets to the 2017 Wine Spectator Grand Tour are now on sale. Attendees will have the opportunity to taste over 240 wines, each scoring 90 points or above.
If you’re like us, reading the Wine Spectator is often a total tease. Many of the highly rated bottles are hard to access, either due to price, distribution, or both. Viewed from that standpoint, $275 for the opportunity to taste hundreds of 90+ point wines is an absolute steal. Put differently, that’s also about $1 per taste.
A few noteworthy sips:
- Schramsberg Reserve North Coast 2007
- Caymus Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley Special Selection 2009
- Perrier-Jouët Brut Champagne Belle Epoque 2007
- Château Haut-Brion Pessac-Léognan Le Clarence de Haut-Brion 2009
- Valdicava Brunello di Montalcino 2007
- Marqués de Riscal Rioja Baron de Chirel Reserva 2010
- Catena Zapata Malbec Mendoza Argentino 2007
Find out more at http://grandtour.winespectator.com or buy tickets here.